Bigger Bucks - Healthier Deer
Attractant N Fuel features a proprietary flavoring derived from extensive research and Generation Next Technology which enhances overall digestive abilities.
ANTLER KING® ATTRACT-N-FUEL – 20 LB.
Antler King has devoted many years to research on utilizing flavors and ingredients to attract deer and the special proprietary flavor and aroma designed for Attract-N-Fuel will attract more deer from great distances. Attract-N-Fuel is a protein-based pellet and feed supplement that utilizes a special concentrated yeast culture along with pro-biotics to improve digestive efficiency and allow for better nutrient availability resulting in maximum antler and body growth. Attract-N-Fuel was designed to improve Rumen function which in turn supports body mass, antler growth, herd health and milk production. Antler size, body weight and reproductive efficiency are all dependent on a healthy and properly functioning digestive system. The yeast in Attract-N-Fuel is research proven in whitetail deer to optimize digestive function, allowing for peak efficiency and maximum genetic potential.
Maximize Antler Growth – During the developmental stages, antlers are comprised of approximately 80% protein, with the remaining 20% being mostly macro-minerals (primarily Calcium and Phosphorus). Therefore, it is critical that these nutrients are readily available in order for the buck to reach maximum genetic potential for it’s age. By improving digestibility and retention of protein and macro-minerals, more key nutrients are available for antler growth.
Feeding: Attract-N-Fuel can be used all year long to optimize deer digestion and to attract deer in front of game cameras and stand locations. Mix with corn or use on it’s own to provide premium nutrition and maximize genetic potential. REBUILD, REFUEL, REPLENISH…REPEAT.
Attract-N-Fuel will attract deer. Check your local game laws for baiting regulations before using.
Easy to Carry Hog Attractant
Packed with deer’s favorite grains loaded with protein and fat.
Featuring cottonseed for higher protein, fat and fiber
Irresistible dirt-colored attractant for use near stand sites or in front of cameras
– October 25, 2018
Excellent Product.Antler growth shows dramatic improvement.All deer are fat and healthy.I pour this product on top of alfalfa silage along with corn and sunflower seeds for my winter feeding regiment.
– July 30, 2021
With over 40 years of deer hunting I have tried a lot of products on the market. The last 3 years I have been using Attract-N-Fuel. I use it year round and have never used a product that deer hit as much as Attract-N-Fuel. Deer seem healthy and even young fawns enjoy it. Great product but sometimes hard to find.
– July 30, 2021
Thank you for your business, this product was designed for exactly what your using it for, since then we have also been testing it as a corn topper as well mixed in large feeders and it preforms excellent that way as wells
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS -- Due to a high volume of orders and shipping issues caused by COVID-19, it is taking longer than normal for customers to receive their orders. Please understand that we are doing everything we can do to get products out as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!